Organizing your party around a theme is a fast and easy way to make it look like you spent months planning when in fact you may have thrown it together the day before. Of course a face painter and balloon artist can help boost your efforts by suggesting to the party goers a design that goes along with the theme.
If you haven’t decided on a theme for your party or are not sure yet, here are some quick ideas to get you going. Be sure to let your face painter and balloon twister know ahead of time so that they can prepare some special designs just for you.
- Pirates Party – Know a Pirate? Have them come and do “pirate training”
- Cars Party – Race some remote control cars for the Cup
- Dinosaurs Party – Hire a person who displays reptiles for parties
- Sports Party – Get the kids moving by having sports activies
- Princess Party – Hire a “Princess” to anoint all of the junior princesses and teach them the ways of Princessness.
- Fairy Party – Have a Fairy give all of the Fairy guest their wings
- Hula/Hawaiian – Hire a hula dancer to teach the girls how to Hula
- Ballerina Party – Hire a ballerina to teach the girls how to dance ballet and hand them their tutus
- Carnival Party – Games, prizes, and fun face painting
- Dance Party – Turn on the black lights and disco ball. Hire a hip dancer to teach the kids the latest moves. You can provide guests with glow sticks and glow things as party favors.
- Craft Party – Get the kids into creating a lasting memory by having them make something
- Cupcake Party – Kids can decorate their own cupcakes. You can have them make a bunch and allow them to take home the cupcakes in a small cake box. A cupcake making kit is also a great party favor. You basically just put a bare cupcake in a little box with all the trimmings for the kids to make it their own.
If you have more ideas you’d like to share, feel free to leave a comment